The sole proprietorship Maxime Ambry, concerned about the rights of individuals, in particular concerning automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy incorporating all of these treatments, the purposes pursued by them as well as means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site:https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued navigation on this site constitutes unreserved acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
The version currently online of these conditions of use is the only enforceable throughout the period of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1Legal Notice
1.1 Site (below « the site ») :
1.2 Publisher (below « the publisher ») :
The individual company Maxime Ambry
Located at: 65 rue Thiers, 26000 Valence, France
SIRET: 818 102 345 00019
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Host (below « the host ») :
Quodat is hosted by OVH.
SAS with a capital of € 10,069,020
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
APE code 2620Z
VAT number: FR 22 424 761 419
Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
Publication director: Octave KLABA
President: Henryk KLABA
Managing Director: Miroslaw KLABA
Deputy Managing Director: Octave KLABA
Deputy Managing Director: Halina KLABA
Article 2Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3Site content
All brands, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all the elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- Delete any information that could disrupt its operation or that contravenes national or international laws;
- Suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
The editor cannot be held liable in the event of a failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functions.
The material of connection to the site that you use is under your full responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your material and your own data, in particular from viral attacks by Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- Due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- Due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for damage caused to yourself, to third parties and / or to your equipment as a result of your connection or your use of the site and you renounce any action against it as a result.
If the publisher were to be the subject of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he may turn against you to obtain compensation for all the damages, sums, convictions and costs that could arise from this procedure.
Article 6Hypertext links
The setting up by users of all hypertext links to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link must be removed at the request of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content present in the said link.
Article 7Data collection and data protection
Your data are collected by the individual company Maxime Ambry.
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- Last name and first name
- Email adress
- Financial data: as part of the payment for products and services offered on the Platform, it records financial data relating to the user's credit card.
Article 8Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they can request the updating of the information;
- The right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
- The right to limit processing: users can request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to oppose the processing of data: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us by email at:
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
In addition, and since the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, the people who wish it, have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
Users can also submit a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9Data usage
The personal data collected from users is used to provide the services of the Platform, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- User access and use of the Platform;
- Management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- Implementation of user assistance;
- Verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- Personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and management of security incidents;
- Management of any disputes with users;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences;
- Organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
Article 10Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the time necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 11Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
- When the user publishes information accessible to the public in the free comments areas of the Platform;
- When the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data;
- When the Platform uses the services of providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal character;
- If required by law, the Platform may transmit data to follow up on complaints made against the Platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12Commercial offers
If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act which could constitute an attack on the private life or the reputation of the people. The publisher declines any responsibility in this regard.
The data are kept and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 14Photographs and representation of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not bind the publisher.
Article 15Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher's head office, subject to an allocation of specific jurisdiction arising from a particular law or regulation.
Article 16Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.